🗝PURPUSE OF THIS POLICY
🏢ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barbashyn Law Firm is an international law firm from Ukraine with presence in Kyiv (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia) and Lisbon (Portugal). The firm is the owner of the website barbashyn.law and the controller of data, processed in accordance with this Policy.
💼THE AIMS OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to help us:
- deliver our Services;
- improve, develop and market new Services;
- carry out requests made by you on the Site or in relation to our Services;
- investigate or settle inquiries or disputes;
- comply with any applicable law, court order, other judicial process, or the requirements of a regulator;
- enforce our agreements with you;
- protect the rights, property or safety of us or third parties, including our other clients and users of the Site or our Services;
- use as otherwise required or permitted by law.
📝THE DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
To undertake these goals we may process the following personal information:
- Name, surname.
- Contact information including an email address and social media account where appropriate.
- Payment information.
- Information that you provide to us as part of us providing the Services to you, which depends on the nature of your instructions to Barbashyn Law Firm.
- Relevant information as required by Know Your Client and/or Anti-Money Laundering regulations and as part of our client intake procedures. This may possibly include evidence of source of funds, at the outset of and possibly from time to time throughout our relationship with clients, which we may request and/or obtain from third party sources.
- Other information relevant to provision of Services.
🧷THE CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We may process your data if:
- you are our client or service provider (or interested in becoming one);
- you work for our client or service provider, or for someone who uses our services;
- you are a potential client (or you work for a client) to whom we want to tell about our services or offer them;
- you are our employee, contractor, or interested in working with us;
- you use the website barbashyn.law.
In order to respect the privacy of minors, we do not knowingly collect, maintain or process Personal Information submitted online via our Internet Services by anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information.
⏳THE RETAINMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data for as long as:
- we have a relationship with you;
- we are required by law, or
- we need to in order to protect ourselves as a business or protect any other third party.
If you have any questions about our retention policy, please contact us using the details set out below.
🧾YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
- the right to request a copy of personal information that we are processing (along with certain other details);
- the right to rectificate of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to remove your personal information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable);
- the right to restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or you object to us;
- the right to obtain personal information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice;
- the right to withdraw consent;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- the right to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, if we are:
relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that some of these rights may be limited where we have an overriding interest or legal obligation to continue to process the data or where data may be exempt from disclosure due to reasons of legal professional privilege or professional secrecy obligations.
🔓DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
sending an email to: email@example.com ; or
calling us on: +38 067 67 44 721; +35 193 97 81 053.